Mondays at 6:30pm
Cost is $3.00
Full Track riders ONLY at this point.
There will be no official half track/strider practice at this time. Half track riders are welcome to use the track anytime official gate practice is NOT happening.
ALL RIDERS MUST PRE-REGISTER for gate practice!!! NO EXCEPTIONS. There will be online registration ONLY - 20 riders per day.
To register click on the link below, scroll down to Registration . You must register each rider and spectator (if applicable). Your practice time is not confirmed until you receive an email confirming your registration. You must add each rider (and volunteer if applicable) to your cart and pay online before your transaction is complete. We also require spectator information (if applicable) when registering the rider to allow for contact tracing if necessary.
▪ All riders must have a valid BMX Canada license. You must update your membership online as the Moto Shed will not be open. If you are not sure when your current license expires you can log on or create an account. Click on link below to renew or check your status.
AT THE TRACK
▪ Check in will occur at the second yellow gate before you enter the track area. If you have not registered online you will be turned away.
▪ The moto shed will be closed (this includes concession) and there will be no onsite registration.
▪ Full faced-helmets and gloves will be mandatory and must be worn at all times when riders are in the staging area (area leading up to the start gate). No open-faced helmets are allowed.
▪ Staging will be marked with social distancing “stop zones” as riders approach the gate.
▪ 4 riders maximum will be allowed in the gate, using only lanes 1, 3, 5, 7. This will ensure correct physical distance from other riders and the gate operator.
▪ Bring your own water bottle as concession will be closed
▪ There will be a maximum of 50 people in the track area at one time. This includes all riders, spectators, and volunteers. Only 1 spectator/parent/guardian per family will be allowed (no non-riding siblings).
▪ Spectators are asked to bring their own chairs and sit/stand in the gravel/concrete viewing area in front of the moto shed as this area allows enough space for proper social distancing. All metal bleachers will be closed.
▪ Please keep 2 meters/6 feet away from others not in your bubble
▪ The club asks that individuals who are exhibiting signs of illness, have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, who live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID19, please do not come to our facility.
▪ We need volunteers from each family to help us run practice and ensure social distancing. If you are going to be at the track anyway, this is a great chance to help the club out. Volunteers will help with check-in, staging, running the gate, first aid, corners (on track) and tear down. You can register as a volunteer using the Online Registration link above. This can be done in the same transaction as registering your rider. Just add each item to your cart.